Kitchen Project 01 Description to come Client
Oteha Valley School
West Tec provided expertise in the following areas:
- Created a new reception space that is both stylish and functional.
- The custom reception counter is more open, while at the same time giving privacy to the staff workspace.
- The front privacy screens feature offset 3D panels with a splash of colour and also incorporate the Oteha Valley logo and school values.
- An accessible desk height surface at one end provides wheelchair access, but also visibility for those little pairs of eyes that can’t quite see over the main counter front.
- The custom manufactured storage shelving and suspension filing system hidden behind tambour doors complete the functionality, including a hidden lockable cupboard for personal items.
|Client||Oteha Valley School|